- Delay on operate
- Timer relay module with 1 changeover, width 23 mm
- Supply: 200V – 420V DC in 2 ranges
- Control LED for energised relay
- ZR4 is a delay on operate timer relay for a wide DC voltage range.
- The time range is 0.1-1.0 seconds.
- The time is set by the front panel potentiometer
NOTES ON CONNECTION
- Supply voltage 1 is connected to terminals A and B.
- Supply voltage 2 is connected to terminals C and B.
- The changeover is located at terminals:
– F common
– E normally open contact and
– G normally closed contact
- Delay on operate: When the set time elapses, the contact closes between F and E after application of the supply voltage.
|Case colour: orange|
|Supply voltage 1||200V to 340V DC|
|Supply voltage 2||280V to 420V DC (440V for 0,5sec.)|
|Power consumption||3W max.|
|Contact arrangement||1 changeover|
|Max switching voltage||250V AC|
|Switching power AC max..||1200 VA (ohmic load)|
|Switching power DC max.||120 W (ohmic load)|
|Coil/contact isolation voltage||4 kV eff.|
|Time range||0,1 to 1,0 s|
|Service temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Storage temperature||– 20°C to +80°C|
|Degree of protection||IP 20|
|Screwed connection||AWG 12|
|Dimensions||60 x 58 x 23 mm|
|Installation height||2000m max.|
|Price from 10 to 25 pcs||66€*|
|Price from 26 to 50 pcs||53€*|
|> 50||Quote request|
* no packaging and ex works, EXW Troisdorf