- PFW2- 2 480 phase control module for assessment of the correct phase sequence of three-phase loads.
- Effectively prevents destruction or damage caused by wrong motor rotation direction.
- The PFW2- 2 480 module is used to assess direction of rotation and phase failure. It features a changeover, whose normally open contact closes if the phase sequence rotates clockwise.
- The PFW2- 2 480 module is directly supplied from the three phases.
If the correct phase sequence in installations and circuits is the prime consideration, the PFW2- 2 480 module prevents malfunctions.
This may be especially important when the commissioning of a plant with motors may lead to severe failures or even to the destruction of facilities, in case of wrong direction of rotation.
NOTES ON CONNECTION
The PFW2- 2 480 module is connected in parallel with the load and assesses the rotation direction of the phases. If the phase sequence is clockwise (L1-L2-L3), the relay trips and the normally open contact (terminals C and D) closes. If another phasing is present, the relay does not trip. For a function to operate, all three phases must be simultaneously activated.
The BONTRONIC module simultaneously acts as a phase failure check. If necessary, the reaction to reverse power via the load should be field-tested. The PFW2- 2 480 module is suitably installed in front of the motor protection contacts and trips the control voltage of the contactor coils if there is a clockwise phase sequence via the normally open contact.
|Case colour: grey|
|Type||PFW2- 2 480|
|Input voltage (3 phases)||480 V ± 10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Current consumption||4mA max. per Phase|
|Phase power consumption||4VA max.|
|Phase sequence||L1 – L2 – L3|
|Contact arrangement||1 Wechsler|
|Switching voltage||250V AC|
|Switching power AC max.||1200 VA (ohmic load)|
|Switching power DC max.||120 W (ohmic load)|
|Coil/contact isolation voltage||4 kV ms|
|Service temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature||– 20°C to +80°C|
|Degree of protection||IP 20|
|Screwed connection||AWG 12|
|Dimensions||85 x 58 x 35 mm|
|Price from 10 to 25 pcs||69€*|
|Price from 26 to 50 pcs||56€*|
|> 50||Quote request|
* no packaging and ex works, EXW Troisdorf