- Delay on release
- Timer relay module with 1 changeover, width 23 mm
- The input-side transformer offers the following advantages:
1. High interference voltage protection
2. Galvanic separation
- Supply: 230V AC with control LED for energised relay
- The TRT3F is a delay on release timer relay with built-in transformer for harsh networks.
- The time delay is 3.5 seconds.
NOTES ON CONNECTION
- The 230V supply voltage is connected to terminals A and B.
- The changeover is located at terminals:
– F common
– E normally open contact and
– G normally closed contact
- Delay on release: If terminals H and D are jumpered and opened again, the output relay is energised and releases again after the set time.
|Case colour: orange|
|Supply voltage||230 V ± 10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Contact arrangement||1 changeover|
|Max switching voltage||250V AC|
|Switching power AC max.||1200 VA (ohmic load)|
|Switching power DC max.||120 W (ohmic load)|
|Coil/contact isolation voltage||4 kV eff.|
|Time delay||3,5 s|
|Service temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature||– 20°C to +80°C|
|Degree of protection||IP 20|
|Screwed connection||AWG 12|
|Dimensions||60 x 58 x 23 mm|
|Price from 10 to 25 pcs||66€*|
|Price from 26 to 50 pcs||53€*|
|> 50||Quote request|
* no packaging and ex works, EXW Troisdorf