- Delay on operate and on release
- Timer relay module with 1 changeover, width 23 mm
- The input-side transformer offers the following advantages:
- High interference voltage protection
- Galvanic separation
- Supply: 230V AC with control LED for energised relay
- 2 functions: Delay on operate and on release
- The TRT3 is a delay on operate and on release timer relay with built-in transformer for harsh networks.
- The functions are selectable via an outer bridge.
- The time range is 0.2-5 seconds.
NOTES ON CONNECTION
- The 230V supply voltage is connected to terminals A and B.
- The changeover is located at terminals:
– F common
– E normally open contact and
– G normally closed contact
- Delay on operate: The device is connected to the delay on operate timer relay by a bridge at C and D. When the set time elapses, the contact closes between F and E after application of the supply voltage.
- Delay on release: If terminals H and D are jumpered and opened again, the output relay is energised and releases again when the set time elapses.
|Case colour: orange|
|Supply voltage||230 V ± 10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Contact arrangement||1 changeover|
|Max switching voltage||250V AC|
|Switching power AC max.||1200 VA (ohmic load)|
|Switching power DC max.||120 W (ohmic load)|
|Coil/contact isolation voltage||4 kV ms|
|Time range||0,2 to 5,0 s|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature||– 20°C to +80°C|
|Degree of protection||IP 20|
|Screw connection||AWG 12|
|Dimensions||60 x 58 x 23 mm|
|Price from 10 to 25 pcs||66€*|
|Price from 26 to 50 pcs||53€*|
|> 50||Quote request|
* no packaging and ex works, EXW Troisdorf